- Symptoms Treatment Drugs
Coronary heart disease - one of the most popular to date.Ischemia combines angina, infarction and atherosclerotic cardio.
Medicines in question, how to treat cardiac ischemia, unfortunately, not always effective.
cardiologists are increasingly inclined to the comprehensive treatment of this disease.
cardiac ischemia develops due to insufficient supply of the coronary arteries, which occurs due to narrowing of the lumen.Why is there such a phenomenon?With age in the inner shell of the coronary arteries of cholesterol deposits accumulate.This is due primarily to human nutrition: the more fat and fried food he consumes, the faster accumulates "bad" cholesterol in the blood.Gradually the atherosclerotic plaques grow, blocking an arterial lumen and impeding blood flow, leading to heart.
Due to insufficient blood supply to the heart muscle having chest pain - angina.If time does not pay attention to this symptom
and does not know how to treat cardiac ischemia, there is a risk of myocardial infarction.What factors provoke the development of coronary heart disease?Doctors divide them into two groups - external and internal.The presence of at least one of the following factors significantly increases the risk of cardiac ischemia, and other disorders of the cardiovascular system:
- unbalanced diet.Overeating, the prevalence in the diet of animal fats and easily digestible carbohydrates predisposes to cholesterol deposition;
- sedentary lifestyle.Regular exercise strengthens the heart muscle and significantly reduce the risk of ischemic and other heart diseases;
- Psychoemotional overvoltage (stress, depression);
- Smoking and alcohol.Bad habits detrimental effect on the cardiovascular system, not only increasing the risk of ischemia, and myocardial infarction;
- Long-term use of hormonal contraceptives.
- Hypertension.High blood pressure increases the risk of coronary disease by 2-6 times;
- High cholesterol in the blood.It promotes proliferation of cholesterol plaques and, as a result, narrowing of the lumen;
- disruption of water and electrolyte metabolism.Long-term use of water devoid of salts of magnesium, potassium, chromium and other minerals, a prerequisite for the development of ischemia;
- Reduced thyroid function;
- Gallstone disease;
- Violation body's ability to metabolize glucose.
Depending on the form of coronary heart disease can occur in different ways.However, cardiologists release a list of characteristic symptoms of the disease:
- Arrhythmia (decrease or increase in heart rate);
- physical weakness;
- Shortness of breath after physical activity of low intensity;
- Feeling tightness in the region of the heart;
- cold clammy sweat.
for coronary heart disease is also characterized by psychic manifestations: groundless anxiety, melancholy mood and apathy, sharp gasps.
In many countries, heart ischemia is the most common cause of morbidity and mortality.How to treat cardiac ischemia in the present conditions?When serious complications of the disease, when it comes to a strong narrowing of vessels, using surgical methods.In other cases, cardiologists resort to an integrated approach that includes the reception of drugs and changing the image of the patient's life.
Drug therapy aims to restore blood supply to the heart, as well as the prevention of complications of coronary heart disease.How to treat cardiac ischemia offer physicians?Widely used by the following groups of products:
- Beta-blockers.Reduce the frequency of heart rate, lower blood pressure.They help prevent a heart attack;
- Nitroglycerin.The action of this drug is aimed at reducing pain in the chest and the reduction in oxygen demand of the heart.When strokes nitroglycerin acts instantaneously, while maintaining therapeutic effect for a few hours;
- Statins.Reduce blood cholesterol levels, resulting in altered vascular walls.statin drugs slow down during ischemia, preventing recurrent heart attacks.