- reasons tremor head
- methods of treatment
Tremor - is rhythmic and involuntary rocking some parts of the body, which may manifest as tremor, fluctuation or sweeping motions.Head tremor symptom often manifested as certain neurological diseases.There is this symptom, regardless of age, and can be found, ranging from babies and ending with the elderly - the difference is only in its cause.
Depending on the overall condition of the body, head tremor is divided into benign and pathological.In the case of a benign tremor shake of the head occurs during rest, or, conversely, when a lot of stress or activity.Pathological tremor interferes with the normal life of a person and requires special attention and treatment.
reasons tremor head
factors that are the causes of tremor of the head, also share the concept of tremor for several species.Reasons tremor head:
- dependence of alcohol and drug.
- genetic predisposition.
- Misuse of medications.
- psychological state.
- Disorders of the cerebellum.
- Overwork the body.
Essential tremor manifested because of genetic predisposition, bad heredity, it is benign tremor and is manifested in the rhythmic movements of the head up and down or left-right, intelligence is maintained at the same in humans.There are usually in the middle and adulthood, patients complain of tremors in the tense moments of life or during stressful situations (interview, important negotiations, anxiety before exams, etc.), also at times when there is a desire to stop the movement of the head.In this case, we need a comprehensive approach to treatment, because in addition to heredity, and the reason is the mental state of a person, most often susceptible people with adynamic type of nervous activity.
parkinsonian tremor occurs when the disease in the elderly Parkinson.Tremor of the head in this case increases during rest and completely disappear during sleep.Since Parkinson's disease can not be cured, you should use medical preparations, designated doctor to reduce symptoms of the disease.
Physiologic tremor occurs when the body poisoning Medications, drugs and alcohol in large quantities.Further reasons are physical exhaustion the body, depletion, as well as stress and anxiety.to the content ↑
methods of treatment
Of all the types of tremor in humans, shaking their heads virtually untreatable.In order to reduce the appearance of a head-shake, you need to use complex treatment: Medications, general disease therapy, psychological assistance.
Depending on the overall condition of the body is recommended to use these drugs.
- formulations blocker prescribed to patients with high blood pressure.
- primidone recommended for older people, the daily dose should not be less than 0.75 mg.Among the side effects observed nausea and dizziness.During the reception, you have to be very careful preparation, as primidone quite toxic, and in case of application of internal injuries may have undesirable consequences.
- Propranolol is prescribed to patients with a healthy cardiovascular system, since the drug is potent, it can be taken once a day.
- B-blockers prescribed for normal blood pressure, the optimal dose of 40-100 mg.It recommended strict control of the drug in case of overdose recorded manifestations of hypoglycemia, hypotension, bronchial spasm.
- metoprolol or atenolol prescribed in case of possible bronchospasm.
- Clonazepam is prescribed during the manifestation of frequent spasms of the neck and head, the recommended dose of 1-2 mg two or three times a day.Among the side effects observed increased drowsiness, headache.For a more dramatic effect with clonazepam propranolol administered at the dosage of each drug should be reduced exactly twice.
- Vitamin B6 is prescribed in combination with other drugs to improve the exchange of serotonin, which affects the tremor.The drug is administered intramuscularly, the daily dose is 4-8 mg of the five percent solution.
- diazepine derivatives in combination with antelepsinom and anaprilinom prescribed in the treatment of general disease, a symptom of which is a head tremor.
To enhance the effect of the medications you can use the recipes of traditional medicine, but it is necessary to consult with your doctor first, as some herbs can harm the body in combination with medications.
The infusion of the roots of valerian, motherwort and hawthorn fruit has a calming effect, which slows down the head tremor. During the month of herbal decoction taken three times a day, half an hour before a meal to drink 100-200 ml of broth, a month is recommended ten-day break, after further treatment.
Yoga classes and visits to a psychologist can also be a complement to medical treatment of tremor of the head. In the case of essential tremor treatment is with an emphasis on psychological support, as this type of tremor is often seen as a consequence of an inferiority complex, uncertainty, Trapped man.
order to prescribe the correct treatment should undergo a series of examinations: blood tests, thyroid gland, an MRI, the state of internal organs and more.Only accurate analysis will reveal the full picture of the disease, which will give the opportunity to appoint a full-fledged treatment