- Types and erosion symptoms of stomach
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Diet for erosion of the stomach
- Treatment erosion folk remedies
Under the erosion of the stomach is meant a surface defect in the body mucosa, and the underlyinga layer of muscle is not involved.Today it is the most frequently encountered gastroduodenal disease.According to statistics, 10-15% of patients who underwent endoscopic examination of the gastrointestinal tract, revealed erosion of the duodenum and stomach.
disease first described in 1756, pathologist Giovanni Morgagni.
should be noted that although the disease is not new, but thanks to the widespread introduction into medical practice of advanced technologies (endoscope) is made possible diagnosis of mucosa defect.
disease as the main cause of the erosion of the stomach acts as an imbalance between aggressive defensive factors of gastric environment.
to a similar imbalance may result in:
- surgery of the digestive tract;
- systematic effects of substances such as nicotine, alkalis, acids, salts of heavy metals;
- stomach burns spicy or hot food, some drugs, alcohol;
- psycho-emotional disorders;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- tumor (the decay);
- liver failure.
In addition, after numerous studies have demonstrated the role of the microorganism Helicobacter pylori in gastric erosion.to the content ↑
Types and symptoms of gastric erosion
Based on the classification Vodolagin decided to allocate:
- primary gastric erosion (individual pathology);
- secondary erosion of the stomach (symptomatic pathology);
- malignant gastric erosion (in Crohn's disease and malignancy).
In addition, the erosion can be acute or chronic, single and multiple, flat and polypoid hemorrhagic (bleeding).
The average acute erosion zarubtsovyvaetsya within 10 days, in severe cases, the process takes 2-8 weeks, while the chronic gastric retained in the patient for many years (over 5 years).
clinical picture similar to gastric erosion at the clinic with a stomach ulcer, while erosion is typical for more severe pain.
The main symptoms of the disease should include:
- abdominal pain (especially after eating);
- abdominal pain with hunger;
- vomiting (relieves).
In addition, when there is erosion:
- internal bleeding;
- streaks of blood in the patient's feces;
- decrease in hemoglobin levels;
- problems with the withdrawal of bile from the body (can occur duodenal reflux).
threatening complication is the erosion of the stomach opening of internal bleeding, which is sometimes quite difficult to stop.In severe bleeding during resort to surgical treatments, until the removal of the stomach.to the content ↑
Diagnosis and treatment
Diagnosis involves a body of endoscopic examination and compulsory taking of a biopsy of the affected area (in order to avoid the development of cancer in the defect).At the time of diagnosis the doctor will determine the nature of gastric damage, whether it is primary or secondary.
When the diagnosis of chronic gastritis is conducted antibiotic therapy.
To date, accepted to treat gastric erosion proton pump blockers and H2-blockers, antibiotics are thus only in the event that during the studies have shown the presence of Helicobacter pylori in the stomach of a microorganism.
Meanwhile, decided to allocate a group gastroprotectives, which includes cell regeneration stimulators (pentoksil, potassium orotate, etad), film-forming drugs (bismuth tripotassium dicitratobismuthate, sucralfate), cytoprotective (Cytotec, misoprostol), coating agent (simaldrat, Gelusil) anddrugs that stimulate mucus production (juice of cabbage, licorice root).This group of drugs is contraindicated in pregnant women and people with impaired liver function.Side effects include headache, nausea, skin rashes, diarrhea.to the content ↑
Diet for gastric erosion
special part of the treatment of gastric erosion is the observance of a special diet, which in this case involves the elimination of irritating and stimulating effect on the stomach.
Prohibited foods during gastric erosion:
- carbonated beverages;
- meat products;
- smoked meat;
- spices, pickles;
- some vegetables (turnip, radish), citrus;
- foods rich in fiber;
- nourishing fatty soups;
- grilled meat;
in daily diet should include foods:
- Oat and semolina;
- low-fat sour cream;
- cheese (low-fat varieties of solid);
Useful steamed food without spices.Eating should be frequent and fractional, the number of meals can vary from 4 to 6 times a day.The food is served to the table cooled down, but not yet cold.to the content ↑
erosion Treatment folk remedies
In some cases gastroenterologists in the treatment of gastric erosions resorted to the popular recipes.But it should be noted that in this case folk remedies used in conjunction with drug therapy as an adjunct therapy.
- For the treatment of the disease can be used chamomile pharmacy fees, St. John's wort, peppermint, celandine, knotweed, sage and tysyacheletnika.
- helps eliminate the symptoms of infusion of a mixture of chamomile, St. John's wort, celandine and tysyacheletnika.In this case, the ingredients are mixed in equal amounts, then filled with water and infused for about an hour.Drink three times a day for half an hour before eating.
- effective when erosion is considered to be an infusion of celandine, for the preparation of which is required to crush a tablespoon of celandine leaves, then pour them a glass of boiling water and let it brew for an hour.Drink three times a day for an hour before meals for one teaspoon.The course of treatment is equal to one month, followed by a break of 10 days, after which you can repeat the treatment.It should be remembered that the plant is poisonous, so that exceed the permissible dose is strictly forbidden, as it may lead to serious consequences.
- can reduce inflammation and chamomile broth.To prepare the required 200 milliliters of boiling water and a tablespoon of color.Insist as long as the infusion cools.
- In addition, well-proven with the erosion of natural honey.In the morning, you can use one spoonful of propolis.